Erectile dysfunction or impotence is the incapacity to acquire and maintain an erection hard enough for sex.Â Finding trouble in erection from time to time is not a call for alarm.Â However, if erectile dysfunction is a continuing trouble, it may bring personal problems, may cause stress and may affect self-esteem.Â Anyone with erectile dysfunction may find uncomfortable to talk with the doctor about it but it is still important to have one for proper evaluation.Â Erectile dysfunction can be indication of physical condition that requires proper treatment like badly controlled diabetes or heart ailment.Â Dealing with the primary problem may be sufficient to reverse the erectile dysfunction.Â If in case the applied treatment in the primary or underlying problem does not work to help the erectile dysfunction, try to have other medications or natural cures for erectile dysfunction.
What are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction?
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction include the following.
- There is difficulty in getting erection.
- There is difficulty in maintaining the erection.
- Lessened interest in sexual longing or desire.
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
Causes of erectile dysfunction can be divided into two, the physical and the psychological causes.Â The physical causes include the following.
- Person with erectile dysfunction may have heart ailment.
- The person may have a clogged blood vessels or known as atherosclerosis.
- The person has elevated blood pressure.
- Has a high blood glucose or diabetes.
- Having overweight or obese.
- Person with metabolic syndrome, a situation concerning with the elevated level of insulin, increased blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Person with Parkinsonâ€™s disease.
- Person affected with multiple sclerosis.
- Having low testosterone level.
- Person with Pevronieâ€™s disease, a disease wherein the scar in the tissue of penis occur.
- Use of tobacco.
- Intake of some medicine preparation.
- Alcoholism or any abuse in substances.
- Intake of medication for the cancer of prostate.
- Person that undergone a surgical procedure or obtain injuries that concerns the pelvic area or spinal cord.
The psychological causes of erectile dysfunction are the following.
- Person with depression, anxiety or any other mental health condition.
- Being stress.
- Person with the feeling of weakness.
- Personal problems due to stress.
What are the risk factors that contribute to erectile dysfunction?
As men get older, erection may obtain longer to occur and may not be as hard.Â More direct stroke or touch to the penis to obtain and maintain an erection is needed.Â This is normally the result of the primary physical condition or intake of certain medications and not because of being elder.Â Risk factors that lead to contribute erectile dysfunction are the following.
- Healths conditions and mostly are diabetes and heart ailment.
- Use of tobacco because it limit the flow of the blood into the veins and arteries.
- Certain medications like antihistamines, antidepressants and medicines which used to treat high blood pressure and prostate cancer.
- Long term intake of alcohol and drug abuse.
- Bicycling in a long period of time which constricts the nerves affecting the flow of the blood to the penis which lead to erectile dysfunction temporarily.
What are the natural cures for erectile dysfunction?
Â 1.Â Â Â Â Quit smoking.
2.Â Â Â Â Losing weight.
3.Â Â Â Â Have a regular exercise or physical activity.
Performing a regular exercise or physical activity will bring improvement of erectile dysfunction like help you to reduce weight, reduce stress and improves blood flow.Â This is one of the effective natural cures for erectile dysfunction.
4.Â Â Â Â Acquire medical treatment for alcohol and drug abuse.
Drinking of too much alcohol and using of illegal drugs can bring only harmful effects to your health and make the erectile dysfunction worse.Â Stay away from abusing alcohol and illegal drugs if you want to improve your erection.
5.Â Â Â Â Settle any personal problems.
Develop a good communication and harmonious relationship toward your partner.Â Think about a marriage counseling if you find it hard to solve problems on your own. Â This may be the best natural cures for erectile dysfunction.
These are all the natural cures for erectile dysfunction that if strictly followed may bring great improvement.Â Practice of healthy lifestyle may prevent the occurrence of erectile dysfunction and may help to deal with an existing health problem conditions.Â Do not hesitate to seek medical help from your family doctor from the start of erectile problem.