Bronchitis commonly occur from respiratory disease may be either acute or chronic.Â The signs and symptoms brought by bronchitis may be relieved by applying the natural cures for bronchitis.
What is bronchitis?
Bronchitis is the swelling of the inside layer of the bronchial tubes, the one that brings air to and from the lungs.Â It is divided into two types, the acute bronchitis and the chronic bronchitis.Â Acute bronchitis has no long term effects.Â The symptoms of acute bronchitis progresses for few days though the cough may still experience for weeks.Â Chronic bronchitis is a more severe type of bronchitis for it pertains to a continuous swelling and irritation of the lining or the inside layers of the bronchial tubes that frequently the reason behind is smoking.Â It has a degenerative cough that usually end for three months that occur for two consecutive years.Â There are periods in chronic bronchitis wherein the symptoms get worse.Â There are cases that the cough may vanish only to recur afterwards.Â This type of bronchitis is considered as one of the COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in which therapeutic attention should be considered.Â However, the symptoms bring of this condition may relieve through the natural cures for bronchitis.
What are the signs and symptoms of bronchitis?
- There is a cough.
- There is a presence of mucus or sputum that can be white, clear, green or yellowish-gray in color.
- There is a feeling of weakness.
- There is insignificant fever and chilliness.
- There is uneasiness in the chest.
What are the causes of bronchitis?
- Viruses are frequently the reason behind of acute bronchitis.Â The virus causing colds and influenza is the same virus causing acute bronchitis.Â Antibiotics are not helpful in this condition since it cannot kill or destroy viruses.
- Smoking cigarettes is the most frequent cause of chronic bronchitis.Â Dust or air pollution in surroundings can also aggravate the condition.
What are the risks factors affecting bronchitis?
- Person who frequently smoke or living with the person who smoke are haves greater possibility of acquiring both acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis.
- Person with low immunity system which has no enough resistance to fight against infection.Â Elders, young children and babies are susceptible to this infection.
- The nature of the job or work can be the reason for this infection if it is related to lung irritants like grain or textiles or being exposed to chemical vapors.
What are the natural cures for bronchitis?
1.Â Â Â Â Avoid smoking or lung irritants.
2.Â Â Â Â Make use of humidifier.
It makes the air warm and moist that can ease cough and helps to loosen mucus in the bronchial tube.Â Just be sure to always maintain the cleanliness of the humidifier to keep it away from any growth of fungi and bacteria.
3.Â Â Â Â Put on a face mask.
4.Â Â Â Â Drink a lot of fluids.
Â 5.Â Â Â Â Avoid stress.
Make sure to have more rest to strengthen your immunity system.Â Make your mind and physical body free from any stress that may contribute to the symptoms caused by bronchitis.Â This is considered as another efficient way of natural cures for bronchitis.
Â 6.Â Â Â Â Intake of antibiotics.
Antibiotics are not really efficient for viral infection like bronchitis.Â On the other hand, if your doctor believes that you have a bacterial infection he or she may advise you to take antibiotics.Â Most especially if you do smoke or has chronic lung disease, your doctor may advise you to take antibiotics to prevent from getting any secondary infections or diseases.
7.Â Â Â Â Intake of cough medicine.
Although intake of cough medicine is not advisable since coughing helps to eliminate the irritants from the lungs and air passageways and repressing it may not help to take away the mucus.Â However, your doctor may advise you to take cough medicine if your cough stays you away from sleeping.
8.Â Â Â Â Perform breathing exercise.
These are all the effective ways of natural cures for bronchitis.Â This may have great relief for the condition bring by bronchitis disorder.Â Consult your doctor of what will be the most beneficial way of natural cures for bronchitis is applicable to your present condition.